(saba) banana or plantian
jackfruit (canned or fresh)
large spring roll wrapper
- Roll banana on the brown sugar (plated), ensure that the banana is coated with lots of sugar.
- Place the sugar coated banana in the spring roll wrapper, add some ripe jackfruit.
- Fold and lock the spring roll wrapper, use water to seal the edge.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add some brown sugar. Wait until the brown sugar floats.
- Put in the wrapped banana & fry until the wrapper turns golden brown and the extra sugar sticks to the wrapper.
Serve hot during dessert or merineda.