Kenora, ON

Currently in the City of Kenora its -4°C

  • Feels Like: -8°C
  • Humidity:70%
  • Wind: WNW at 9 km/h
  • Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Tonight
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 7. Wind chill minus 8 this evening and minus 13 overnight.
Sunday
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill near minus 10. UV index 1 or low.
Sunday night
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 10. Wind chill minus 7 in the evening and minus 14 overnight.

Extended Forecast

Tonight
  • low -7 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 70%
Sunday
  • high -2 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 70%
Sunday night
  • low -10 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 70%
Monday
  • high -2 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 30%
Monday night
  • low -7 °C
  • Cloudy periods
Tuesday
  • high 0 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 60%
Tuesday night
  • low 0 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 60%
Wednesday
  • high 4 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 60%
Wednesday night
  • low -3 °C
  • Chance of flurries
  • POP 60%
Thursday
  • high 4 °C
  • A mix of sun and cloud
Thursday night
  • low -2 °C
  • Cloudy periods
Friday
  • high 4 °C
  • A mix of sun and cloud