Steinbach, MB

Currently in the City of Steinbach its 26°C

  • Feels Like: 31°C
  • Humidity:58%
  • Dewpoint:16.8°C
  • Wind: S at 10 km/h
  • Pressure: 101.1 kPa
  • Tendency:falling
Tonight
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
Monday
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Monday night
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.

Extended Forecast

Tonight
  • low 15 °C
  • Chance of showers
  • POP 70%
Monday
  • high 24 °C
  • Chance of showers
  • POP 60%
Monday night
  • low 13 °C
  • Chance of showers
  • POP 30%
Tuesday
  • high 21 °C
  • Sunny
Tuesday night
  • low 10 °C
  • Clear
Wednesday
  • high 23 °C
  • Sunny
Wednesday night
  • low 12 °C
  • Clear
Thursday
  • high 28 °C
  • Sunny
Thursday night
  • low 16 °C
  • Clear
Friday
  • high 31 °C
  • Sunny
Friday night
  • low 17 °C
  • Clear
Saturday
  • high 31 °C
  • Sunny